Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Feel free to agree or disagree

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Feel free to agree or disagree

    people can say what they want.........i still fully support george bush

    granted i think he has a habit of not being able to plan properly and thats hurt him.........but i still fully back him and everything hes don
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Feel free to agree or disagree

    Maybe you should enlist and help out if ya already haven't then.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Feel free to agree or disagree

    I have a hard time supporting the man (as does the majority of the American public).To each his own though. I can respect that.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #5
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Feel free to agree or disagree

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a hard time supporting the man (as does the majority of the American public).To each his own though. I can respect that. </div></div>
    while i agree with most of what hes done.......i will however say that his lack of planning and thought that went into some of those is a little disturbing
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Feel free to agree or disagree

    No matter how bad the situation is, or the mess we are in. You are an American and should back your President. I support George Bush to the max. I don't agree with everything he's done, nor have I agreed with everything all past presidents have done.
    However, as an American you should support your President through thick and thin.
    I wish they would get rid of parties all together. I'm an American, I'm neither democrat nor republican. I'm American.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Feel free to agree or disagree

    As an American, I support our troops, no matter where they are, or why they are there 100%. As an American, I also express my right to freely disagree with his actions. Since we are indeed luckily in America, I am not obligated to blindly follow and support our President while the toll rises on a daily basis. BTW, I am also pilitically neutral. Were Bush a Democrat, I'd feel the exact same way.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Feel free to agree or disagree

    Ill never back a pres that wanted to give amnesty to a bunch of lawbreakers the way he did.
    GO VOLS

  9. #9
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Feel free to agree or disagree

    I think that as president the biggest disaster he should be blamed for is the fact that he chose the wrong people to be his advisors. Rumsfeld and his "cronies" basically had General Powell run off as Secretary of State when he wanted to do some back-tracking on the reasons we went to war in Irag in the first place. They should have let us (the soldiers of Desert Storm) take care of the situation back then.

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Feel free to agree or disagree

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a hard time supporting the man (as does the majority of the American public).To each his own though. I can respect that. </div></div>Surely the rest can see it is time to make a move. There hasn't been much progress since Bush declared the war "over". I guess Bush thinks if he can drag his feet till his term is up, he won't be seen as "losing", when his lack of inital planning and refusing to let the military run the war is what got us where we are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •